Call for Papers
World Future Fuel Summit & Expo 2022 now accepting AbstractsBelow are the Important Dates for Abstract Submissions
|Abstract Submission||15th January 2022|
|Acceptance of Abstract||15th January 2022|
|Full Paper Submission||15th January 2022|
|Earlybird discount Registration||31st January 2022|
World Future Fuel Summit 2022, February 15-17, 2022 (Digital Conference & Exhibition), is the premier forum for the presentation of new advances and research results in future fuel management and practice.
This summit is a prestigious event, organized to provide an international platform for the academicians, researchers, managers, industrial participants and students (future leader) to share their research findings with global experts. All full paper submissions will be peer reviewed and evaluated based on originality, technical and/or research depth, accuracy and relevance to conference themes.
Submitted abstracts will be evaluated by the Technical Committee. If abstract is accepted, author agrees to send full text paper, including results, tables, figures and references. All submissions should report original and previously unpublished research results no matter the type of research paper you are presenting. Full text papers (.docx and .doc) will be accepted by Electronic Submission Form. Manuscripts should meet the format set by the conference committee and are subject to review.
-For more information about the summit, you are welcome to contact the President directly via email@example.com
We encourage you to invite colleagues to participate in the summit and submit original research for the conference Call for Papers.
|Hydrogen : Zero Emission Fuel for the Transport & Maritime Sectors|
|1G and 2G Bioethanol|
|Biodiesel & Compressed Biogas (CBG)|
|BioCNG & Algae to Oil|
|Technology, Innovation and Investment for a Net-Zero Emission Fuel|
|New Fuel Markets and Global Opportunities|
To Improve your Chance of Success, Consider the Following Criteria:
- Ensure that your paper fits the thematic tracks and that it’s relevant for experts and non-experts.
- Submit original content. Describe breakthrough technology, new concepts, novel applications of established concepts or improvements to existing theories (with new supporting data).
- Ensure that the work is well developed. If you can show concrete results that are well supported by data, your paper is more likely to be accepted.
- Clearly show how significant your work is. Your research must be relevant for the world, region or for other researchers and/or professionals working in your field.
- Prepare your outline with care, organise your material well, write clearly in plain English, prepare your graphics professionally, and make sure your information is accurate, up to date, and referenced.
For submitting an abstract in these tracks, the following guidelines need to be followed:
- The author must submit a summary of the work (max. 100 words) and a full description (max. 400 words) which should include the approach, relevance, innovation, results and conclusions.
- The abstract should be entered in a plain text format (no tables, graphs, charts or images)
- It should contain new work, not yet published
Copyright © 2019 WordlFuture Fuel Summit
Design & Developed by: U I Media | INDIA